I just bought an item on the marketplae for 50L$and i never received my purchase. What do I do?

DesertGamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

All you need to do is to contact the owner with a notecard inworld.. Detailing the transaction History and mentioning the failure of delivery..

It could take time if the creator/owner doesn't log in but you must try it :-))

• Like 1

I suggest trying again.  There are many reasons why the merchant may not have seen your note the first time, not the least of which is that many people are not in world daily.  It's summertime and people do have real lives.  Send a second polite note, give it a few days, and then file a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/.  Select Marketplace from the pulldown menu.  In the end, if you don't receive your item you are only out about 20 cents US, so it's not worth spending too much energy on.

• Like 1

when you say you "just" bought an item...how long ago?  It can take up to 24 hours for the marketplace to deliver

you might look at your marketplace transactions to determine if it is still pending

after 24 hours if you have not recieved send a nice im AND a notecard to the creator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.