LINDEN LABS HAS SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PAID A PREMIUM ACCOUNT THAT I CANCELLED

Anarchy Charisma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I CANCELLED MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 10 MONTHS AGO. LINDEN LABS HAS NOW SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT FOR NON PAYMENT.  I OWN A FULL SIM THESE DAYS THAT I DO NOT NEED A PREMIUM ACCOUNT FOR. TO SAY THE LEAST I AM **bleep**ING PISSED OFF. HOW DO I GET THE QUICKEST AND BEST RESOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM CONSIDERING I AM FROM AUSTRALIA AND DONT WANT TO CALL AN AMERICAN NUMBER FROM HERE. THIS PROBLEM HAS ONLY OCCURED SINCE THEY REBOOTED THEIR LOGIN SERVERS ON 2 JULY 2011. I AM VERY VERY FRUSTRATED. THANKYOU FOR ANY SOLUTIONS. YES I HAVE ALREADY FILED SEVERAL COMPLAINTS.

2 answers to this question

Call Linden Lab. These numbers are only for login and billing issues:

UK: 0800.048.4646

The main toll free number: 800-294-1067
The toll charged line is: 703-286-6277

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560

For other issues read: Contacting Second Life/Linden Lab

1.   Filing several complaints will not get your complaint dealt with any faster, in fact it WILL slow the whole process down.

2.   How can you "own" a full sim that you do not need a premium account for? 

3.   You say you cancelled your premium account 10 months ago, but it is only now that Linden Lab has suspended your account for non-payment. How can this be so?

4.   Then you say "THIS PROBLEM HAS ONLY OCCURED SINCE THEY REBOOTED THEIR LOGIN SERVERS ON 2 JULY 2011". 

Something does not gel here. Your rant is not making sense, but this might be because your frustration is making you come across as irrational and aggressive.

BUT

let us here on the forums see if we can give you some constructive advice, based on all the facts you have shouted to us.

Has Linden Lab sent you an email to tell you they have suspended your account, or is this just speculation on your part?  Or is it that you cannot access Second Life and are getting a message up on your screen when you try to? 

Please respond calmly; you will have a better chance of receiving help if you can. Weive had the "anarchy", let us have the "charisma" please.

NB: You can add more to your post to keep this thread updated by clicking on "options" top right hand of your original post and adding more details or   you can click the "permalink" at the bottom left side of any of the posts to add further information and comments.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.