gray screen

DrNorwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can you please post your computer specifications. Open SL to the login screen then select Help > About Second Life. Copy/paste the computer details from the window that opens into a reply here (used Options > Edit to add comments). The graphics card details may just say ATI Radeon HD 5800 series for example so please add exactly what card in whatever series you may have.

4 answers to this question

Can you please post your computer specifications. Open SL to the login screen then select Help > About Second Life. Copy/paste the computer details from the window that opens into a reply here (used Options > Edit to add comments). The graphics card details may just say ATI Radeon HD 5800 series for example so please add exactly what card in whatever series you may have.

In addition to the link Peggy posted, there is a hotfix Catalyst 11.6 to fix display issues although no idea if it would fix yours.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/AMDCatalyst116bHotfix.aspx

I would be inclined to go back one driver version and install Catalyst 11.5. I use it with my Radeon HD ATI 5850 and it works fine.

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-32.aspx#1

Click above link and then click Previous Drivers at the bottom of the page to open the Previous Drivers page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.