I got Spam! (and I'm dry cured ham kinda girl!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got my first ever private message on the new forums. I was very excited when I recived the email and logged in quickly to see who wanted to talk to me.....

But it was spam......

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.
I will like to know you more  I can send you my picture and my detail's  I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

...... See! How disappointing :(

here is my privet e-mail'(##################)

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is Dorah.
i will like to know you more  i can send you my picture and my detail's  I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

I just got this......

Haha I just got this too. I so did believe I was special.... (not)

Funny enough, I've been getting near identical messages on my facebook, different names, but same kind of spam.

She sent me two copies of it so must love me the best!! :matte-motes-inlove:

Funny how they say please respond to the email and not here. This is because they know their account here will be quickly banned for spamming everybody :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Ah yes, Dorah, well let me give you an update. I contacted some friends in a Nigerian lesbian network who do cyber attacks for a Russian mafia oligarch. Together we traced Dorah to a bungalow in southern Florida, whereupon the Nigerian girls passed the address to the Hot Pink Bike Club in Miami, who paid Dorah a visit.

Dorah is fine. She is adjusting nicely to her ponygirl outfit and enjoys being taken for a walk in the afternoons. While she did not like the brand of cat food she was being fed, she did say (during the 15 minutes a day she is permitted to speak) that she was getting in touch with her submissive side. She promised not to spam the fora in the future. I think the girls will let her go in about a year.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.