Is there a way I can give my full Inventory to someone before I cancel my account?

klovehottie Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You can only give away items that are Transfer.  And there is no way to give everything at one time.  I think the most you can transfer at a time is 40 items.

Edited to add:  Before someone else mentions it, why not just set your account to Basic and leave it active?  That way you can come back to it more easily if you decide to come back.  You can put it in "idle" by leaving all your groups and emptying out your profile.  That way you avoid group charges and the profile has nothing in it

--Cinn

1 answer to this question

You can only give away items that are Transfer.  And there is no way to give everything at one time.  I think the most you can transfer at a time is 40 items.

Edited to add:  Before someone else mentions it, why not just set your account to Basic and leave it active?  That way you can come back to it more easily if you decide to come back.  You can put it in "idle" by leaving all your groups and emptying out your profile.  That way you avoid group charges and the profile has nothing in it

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.