Why people complain and ponder SL so much, and how you should not be annoyed....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was reminded of a whole positive people thing that happens when I read a post just before. People say they are positive, exclaim others are useless because they complain about SL and then others are like "just have fun, don't analyze everything so much!" and then you don't realise...sometimes 'fun' is not what hey seek, and they have other options so try to evaluate that and then express it in order to actualy engage in exchange of information to enhance thier understanding. In otherwords, people don't "hate" SL, they "want to like" it and all others who disagree with me are basically all wrong! Unless, of course,they really do feel hate for it. Then it is simple enough and they wish to spread hate to make the world be more hatful, which leads to more heated exchanges and less investing in technology. Hate has this effect, and it makes people drink more. So, since all this can't be stopped I am shorting all investment stocks in technology, investing in beer and putting some more money into things to do with love, like chocolate.

After this I will have more money than all, then I can open up a large chocolate and beer hall. I wll monitor this closely to learn technology trends, ones that wil surely totally fail after NOT getting investments upon the anger that brings people in for chocolate and beer! It compounds from there. Next I own the chocolate mines where small pigmy alpachas pull small clay baked carts along as happy smiling workers sing with jolly glee! The beer fields and beer trees of canada will be mine! I will tap the trees after making giant mushy piles of beer field icecream to feed the trees at tea parties, like all good canadians do! Then, upon the falling of the beer trees leaves (the ones obviously put onto the flag of the Canadia Provinces of Windsor) we will all watch the trees bleed with glee..yes, much glee. Then, it will be loaded into a giant pipeline and pumped down to the USA to secret beer springs, where a small army of mormons bottle it and bless it to make people not get drunk it will then be packed onto trained dogs to be smuggled into the various bars. After this stronger beer makes its way into the Chocolate and Beer Halls of Canadia branches all will releave themselves of the hate of SL, snort chocolate dust and swig back with a quick glug a large mouth full of Canadia's finest tapped beer! Yes, the glee of the trees weaping thier glorious sap into the piopelines, the glee of the workers who drive the pigmy alpachas will all seep into the minds of those who fell victim to SL hating! They will then roll to the small trams that will carry them back to the hinterlands of thier region, where they will slowely crawl into back yard offices like this one dude at pixar had and log in...they will not complain of lag, but conform to be positive. They will not try to write jira's, but conform and look for a new GPU. THey will conform and NOT worry about the prim count! just party, and try to hold onto the small amounts of glee they have. BUT, this will not save us!

NO, we need hate to save us all! If we don't hate enough, no jira's will be wrote and all the lindens do is play lie...ing pong, the game of the devil that was designed by commie chinese to make peoples hands idle so that they can do the devils work with more skill, it was all a dirty trick! We can only be saved by people unhurling hateful threads of oppulent regions laging when they shouldn't, because we have freakin' portable pong games now! We have mario games in phones, like digital clocks used to be put in everything! Heck, tommorrow we will have toilet roll counters that have darn projectors in them and you will play mario while you deficate. YOU WILL PLAY MARIO WHILE YOU DEFECATE BUT SL WILL STILL LAG YOU TILL YOU LOG OFF AND THEN LOAD IN. Not only that...but the hate might bring back the tuanting. Oh yeah, you think we didn't notice all the hair peices and hats getting rammed up our behinds! YEAH, you know one of you figured out that bug and did it with no care in the world of the embarassing group chats biz dudes had. It must have been something that killed the deals some geeks had worked for to get thier Biz in SL..you know they just wanted an excuse to role play looking up the secretaries skirt...but, yeah, they worked for a long time on this! Now, AH, the hair is blocking the whole experience AND the damned boss hate it and just says NO to the deal! Yeah, it was all that one persons fault!! Yeah, him over there..jira him, quickly!! Jira him until he is programmed all out,smoothed over and worked all around! Oh, yeah,.....we will test and all that so there is alittle more fun, but soon he will be squeshed out of the system as people program his office closed aftger tehy send memo based scripts to the secretary. If DoorToOffice.2ndfloor.closed then llMoveTo9<20,50,12>); and all that stuff! It might take a while, the secretary might crash ab it...but eventually the desk will be cleared! THE HATE PURGES. It give life, it purges things. We see only improvement.

Ok, this thread was supposed to say "People only complain about SL becuase they want the dream to be better, the reality to match the dream or any other combo of dreams and realilty." Then I realise...peoples dreams are all kinds of crazy and make no sense. I mean, they are saying they want to like have a pants detector on thier body so thier avatar can sort of have a feedback loop thing and they can see thier own pants be pushed off as they walk down a street full of cars and wonder why they have no pants on and need to get back home to feel sheets on thier legs to remind them they are not in the streets...stuff like that. So, bar the usage of a pants detector being sort of neat....basically, people just complain....so...uh...yeah, no way around it! But, they want better. They want more, they beleive more might be gotten and this is actually hope instead of hateful anger or simply being upset for the sake of being a drama queen. Not that dramatic queens do not exist, but that is nto the point and does NOT lead to a pants detector feeback loop servo thingy we might need to use to have full dream emersion!

Anything's possible but, the user who desires to achieve said things, needs to know that s/he is not allowed to expect other users to want to participate in his/her plans. I mean, could we get to the point in which we could travel SL, by attaching helments to our heads and the program respond to our brain stimulations? Yes, that's totally possible. But just b/c you want to see something done, doesn't mean everyone else shares your same interests.

I think that people complain because they love to complain. They come with such predispositions. Probably because they were raised sourrounded by big media and advertising methods that offers them heaven in sky. 

They are used to get what they want very fast and if they don't get it they get very frustrated. I think that most of people that complain come from the world of fast consumerism.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I read somewhere that if you give a gold bar to certain persons, they will complain that it is too heavy. 

Then I googled it and realized its not just a SL condition.

Its a human condition.

Now I want chockolatte.

Ha, yes! I have done this myself! But the post is really a mess. I had an idea about acceptance in order to be more efficient, reduce stress...then I got stuck with teh title and realised there is no point to the thread. So, I used it for a cretive writting endevour! Which, while NOT being efficient at all WOULD reduce some peoples stress because they will either a) realise they are not as unfunny as they thought, and crack a joke or two because heck...if I am even writting this crazy post then the world surely needs better humour! and b) they will at least...ah, I forgot what b was...oh now, it happens again. Uh...ok, the second benifit is some might laugh, reducing stress!

Now, if I avoid buying chocolate, then it technically drops the price. This means you get .000001 of a penny less price...so, if I simply avoid buying it I can sort of let you hav emore...so, technically by doing absolutly nothing you magically get more chocolate! Aren't money based markets crazy! It is like me teleporting chocolate slivers to you each year! I will try not to buy any, so this will happen. IF I start a ani-chocolate movement and I get like thousands..heck, you might get a whole cube or so!! But this is hard work, flyers might cost like 50$, and I could most likely buy you a big bag of chocolate. But then I would have to buy one for everyone, you know how it is! So...yeah, I will wish you one...maybe it will somehow work out you get like a discount at the store, a great low low coupon and it is just enough to leave money for some chocolate! Never know, maybe magic works and I should like...sacrifice a animals. I could squeesh a fly and maybe say a sentence or two in some odd language....but chocolate was not around when whichcraft was invented! Sadly, I am not sure. So, I think I will simply just have to hope you get some and are happy. Plus, all the starving and hurt people to, they need help and chocolate to!

But, yeah...people complain and I do it to, I waste many minutes that become hours throughout the week!

@Bactine. Expect to much or are promised to much. Maybe bothare a funciton of trying to get to much,thus have the same root cuase of desire to avoid or gain something....hhhm. But this is not going to get in peoples ways, they need buzzes and other such things to passify them. We need drips administered to angry people to make them drunk and buzzed on chocolate! Yes, this will be the solution!

@Janelle. Wow, I haven't one! BUT, I can make one because you have a pretty avatar...but I wont. To much revolution to do, to many alcochocohaven places to make. I made that name up as I typed...it might work for this endevour....hhhm. (ps. I like your signature line in your posts.:D)

@Alazarin. Yes, you are right...this would be more efficient! It could increase GPD....I am sure this is the secre tto the strong economy we see in London, historically speaking.

@JT. Maybe no plans = no troubles for some even. Just wonder around and click stuff, then you beat both birds with one flail..so to speak...ok, that sounds strange and describes some peoples day in SL...hhhhm,...uh, like...Head controlled stuff? Yeah, it is fine enough. Unless people get you drunk at the alcochocoplace and then use you to camp against your knowledge. You wake up and your av is stuck petting a meeroo and all you have is a headache and wonder if it was the chocolate, or the alcohol...nope, it was brain slavery making your head work on petting meeroos!! This is a threat..we will need viglance and a flail...just in case some birds make thier ways into bushes and stop us all from...well, I never did understand why people killed birds just for being in bushes...wierd. Yes, slavery to others is not a good idea, in any direction. COmplaining might in fact use peer pressure to force market trends....then if no on buys...yeah, it was like a whip weilded to push the big biz guys into making stuff like...uh...yeah, New Coke! Or some strange thing like....pet rocks V2.0! Of course, for vengence the big biz guys might hire a rouge design guy to make tshirts with insulting names for the wearer. essentially creating the biggest inside joke among executives..I mean, seriously do you see bill gates wife in a baby tee that says she is a female dog!! OH yeah, they got us, the consumer tribe, back with that one! :P BUt, yeah..got to do it yourself. There is a time when a man has to solder wires onto bits of cardboard when he has no perff board, he has to duct tape the thingy and make parts with pine instead of injection moulding or CNC!! Yes, you have to just rig it like jerry, and fix it like...uh...some guy who fixes things!

@Charolotte...OH, I already responded hastelly. Ah, you got special attentionbecuase you are cute...I mean, that is not true...but I can spread the malicious rumor I suppose..wow, now it has lost it's effect. Though, people will wonder still...do I have a sort of thing for Charolotte! Wow, this is embarassing. Uh...next response now!

@Wili. Yeah, this might be true indeed. Now, they can live in peace and sip chocolatebeers and remember to make a watch to make sure some chinese gold farming slave master will not enslave thier sleepy brains with a head harness! The newletter might help..so far all suggestions could work to bring about world peace!

@Amy. Yes, obviously a drunken buzzed mob that has many many empty bottles could throw them at the workers and then get that brain enslavement guy to use thier minds to give into thier impulses and control flying beers and chocolate bars, Or chocobearstouts, into thier hands and force them to drink when they have an impulse to! It might take some programming, but hey...we have computers and I might find some servo's and propellers around some place or maybe solicit for them through the newsletter...yeah, we can take over the world and bring world peace EVEN with workman thwarting peace and quit!

@Poneald.OH, you responded to CHarolette first. Hahaha. Poenald and charlotte sitting in a tree *giggles* wiat....ah, that was my post...ah ha...this is awqward. hhm.

Viva la alcochocolate revolution.

The funniest thing is...Idon't consume either product! I can't and don't eat them! Of course, this is like hitlar!! The dark haired guy talking of bond arian supremacy, but at the helm all like the ubermenche or something! Yes, I godwinned my own thread after talking to myself and showing favor for harolette while responding to all posters to bolster support for a food based revolution for world peace that included slightly violent revolution against workman who mess with one person in this thread and and...I forgotten the rest. Ok. Now I must do productive things and go back to duller thinking.

First off, please don't hurt any animals in your completely lavish attempt the supply me with inexpensive magical chockolatte, and secondly chockolatte was not only around, but was one of the main ingredients :D

Thirdly and fourthly, thanks for the compliment and spelling my name right :matte-motes-bashful-cute:

(edit after reading further): mmm, at least you did the first couple of times..then it degenerated into missing a c and now! shame on you!

Charolotte Caxton kicks you out of the tree

Trees....ah, I forgot that I mentioned trees. I thought I went into some story about giant tree men! Yeah, they say less crime happens in the USA where there are a lot of trees! I think it must be that many robbers might be drug addicts and they are afraid of the trees coming alive, or animals in the trees ....maybe insects! lol. I remember a guy jumping off a roof when he thought spiders where everywhere trying to catch him. So, he jumped into the air I guess....no spiders inteh air, they where all on the surfaces you see. :P

Typo! I wil admit though, I can't say the first name well without thinking charlette or is it spelled charlotte? Either way the one I have seen many times more is the one my brain tries to say! Imagine if I mispelled that one though! If I missed the C! 'Harlette' sounds so much like 'Harlot' when spoken or read! Yikes!

Then I would maybe also have a noose around my neck when kicked out!? Or at least get a sharper heel dug in? ...although you seem less violent than this! I don't know you though....so I shall wear my indestructable bear proof suite!It must be the pink and blue hues, they paint you as less violent. They use pink in prisons sometimes, they say it reduces fighs and such in prisons lol. Maybe it also makes avatars less violent looking!

Yeah no kidding, that's why you got kicked out!

Its pronounced Char o lot. like chocolate. but sweeter.

or char let. or char lot. or shar o let. but not harlotte

anyways...I noticed your poptart monster is in hues of pink also, is that to give the impression of not being a violent ravenous monster, perhaps a kinder gentler monster that is not bent on single handedly clearing the cupboards, but rather just is a little googly eyed crazy, like a friendly I love poptarts crazy, not a once I eat all your poptarts your soul is next kinda crazy? lol 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.