Sign in to follow this  
Taffy74

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly...

Question

The message you are getting is a Windows message not a SL message and that is shown for any program that is having a problem on your computer. You could try looking at the history in the Action Center (the little flag at the bottom of your screen) to see if it gives more information on what the problem is or alternatively the Windows Events Log (click the start button on the bottom of your screen and put event log in search). If you get any more information you can edit your post here and add this information so that you can get more help.

I am so sorry for you that it has been 4 months since you could get on SL.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

The message you are getting is a Windows message not a SL message and that is shown for any program that is having a problem on your computer. You could try looking at the history in the Action Center (the little flag at the bottom of your screen) to see if it gives more information on what the problem is or alternatively the Windows Events Log (click the start button on the bottom of your screen and put event log in search). If you get any more information you can edit your post here and add this information so that you can get more help.

I am so sorry for you that it has been 4 months since you could get on SL.

• Like 1

Hi Taffy --

I hate to dump a whole load of hay on you, but there are just too many possible reasons for the behavior you are describing.  Without more information, it's hard to know which solution to suggest. So ........ here's all of them :smileyvery-happy:

Start with this Knowedge Base page >>>  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109  

I suspect that most of it doesn't apply to your case, or that you have already tried it, so then try this one >>> https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Login_problems

There's a similar page on the Phoenix/Firestorm site >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=fs_install_crash

• Like 1

I enter in sl and after about 10 minute the program stop

This happen with all the pc's and all the windows vista, w7 or w10. Linden day is my problem so I cannot enjoy.

The solution then is erase SL from my life?