Fascist Rp dictators and power mad GMs

Mira Kamiguwa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are only a certain number of sims which you can visit which do rp and have active members.  If they are all run by people who the mentallity of  'If I don't like you then get out of my sim!',  'Or I only care about my friends/lovers'  then I don't see much hope for sl rp.  

Many sims arn't like that though,  doomed ship and necronome don't have a sim owner who is always there demanding respect or GMs I know of.  She/he just wrote up afew guidelines and people choose to follow them how they wished, no real pressure.  Its just the sims which have owners which see them self an an all powerful king or queen and he/she has a little gang of thugs stiring trouble which tend to spoil it for anyone new to the sim.  

I know of Doomed Ship, it is one of the sims I frequent, and Necronom (not into that sort of thing).

Yes, I am aware that there are many sims that do have fair and good GMs, and yes, sims are only as good as the people that admin it.

Maybe we will meet sometime on one of the sims we play, have fun. Take care.

When I clicked on this thread I thought it was about "Fascist RP Dictators and Power Mad GM ROLEPLAY!" I thought to myself, "Hmm, I might be interested in Roleplaying a fascist RP dictator or power mad GM!"

Sadly, it wasn't something as fun as I thought :P

• 3 weeks later...

Based on your overreactive original post and your subsequent postings on this thread, I can see exactly why a sim owner would boot your ass from their sim.

You might not like it.  But the owner of the sim gets to make the rules.  It is their "property".  Now, even though they own the sim and can pretty much run it as they see fit, they are still bound by the TOS.  If they broke the TOS in how they treated you, then file an AR.

Regardless of what nation you are from, if you are comparing the petty injustices that can result from running afoul of a sim owner or manager to gas chambers and the other atrocities that you bring up in this thread you have so little life experience and / or perspective as to make your statements completely without merit.

For the record, If I was a sim owner and you started talking this line of crap you would be banned in about two seconds.  I suspect that is exactly what happened to you in the sim in question, the one before that, and the one you will get kicked out of tomorrow.

Don't worry, you can always hang out in a welcome area... or maybe a sandbox...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.