Friends, friends friends

AdamHuston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am few days old, also I have experiences with games like this. As a new person I am seeking for friends so I would better say few things about me.

In game- My name is Adam. I love dancing and clubbing but also chatting people.The reason Why I am seeking for friends is simple. I actually want a friends, not just people added in my friend list. I am active human which needs someone to talk to, someone to laugh with and have a great time. Friends in my eyes are people who share time together, explore things together, helping each other.

I am gay, honest, crazy, happy, silly, kind and who knows what else. lol

So if there is someone who would like to know me better I would be happy. Althopugh, I do not look for arogant people to friend with. I respect everyone so I am seeking for friends at least with basic manner to be able to communicate.

I kinda like a darkside I am exploring these days in game.

SL-soo far soo good. I really like this game and soo enjoy it. So far I met a great people and I hope to meet more.

So boys and girls- Where you at? :-)

Your discribtion sounds like you are a nice person, maybe we see us at some club? (cause I like dancing and joining clothingcontests in clubs). If you need help finding some cheap things and freebes to start with, I am always willing to help :)

Hello Syo,

your post just bright my day! How could I say NO to such offer? Of course I would be more than happy to join you in a club to see your moves-hihihihihihi

Most of the tme I am in game at evenings Europe time, so I hope to see ya around . Thank you very much for taking the time to post here :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:.

Adam

AdamHuston wrote:

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am few days old, also I have experiences with games like this. As a new person I am seeking for friends so I would better say few things about me.

In game- My name is Adam. I love dancing and clubbing but also chatting people.The reason Why I am seeking for friends is simple. I actually want a friends, not just people added in my friend list. I am active human which needs someone to talk to, someone to laugh with and have a great time. Friends in my eyes are people who share time together, explore things together, helping each other.

I am gay, honest, crazy, happy, silly, kind and who knows what else. lol

So if there is someone who would like to know me better I would be happy. Althopugh, I do not look for arogant people to friend with. I respect everyone so I am seeking for friends at least with basic manner to be able to communicate.

I kinda like a darkside I am exploring these days in game.

SL-soo far soo good. I really like this game and soo enjoy it. So far I met a great people and I hope to meet more.

So boys and girls- Where you at? :-)

Hi Adam!  Welcome to SL and to the SL Forums!  Far out!

Peace!

It's been a few days I registered into this game. I met some people and as I thought it did not least long. Most of the people just need people to send them their groups invitation, or teleport to club IM-is that a friendship? No it certainly is not.

At the moment I have around 50 people on my friendlist-If I talk with 6-7people who actually reply or do care about me is emough.

Reason of this tread is: I am looking for a people to share and spend time with. What that means? It means to actually play the game. Walking around, searching for places, do activities. I do not mind clubbing too but at least is nice to know the person who asking me to teleport.

So I am still looking for such friends and probably always will.

For friends who smile with you, care about you, spending time. You can count on them, cry in their arms or having the best time of your life. The options are endless just it has one rule: non of us should be dead to do so :-)

soooooo anyone?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Adam:

You sound like a nice person and I've been there too. Now thanks to a post like yours and clubbing I have some good friends but there is always room for more so you are welcome to IM me if you'd like a friend. I also love chatting, clubbing (especially country and jazz), visiting places and shopping

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.