What is the best way to get pregnant?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Venus Petrov wrote:

I am with you on this one, Suella.  The OP and Wili are business partners.

OP:  You are the 'search engine optimization' expert (according to your profile), do a search on 'prim babies' and you will see a whole s-load of things returned you can then check out.

/me eyerolls

:smileyvery-happy:

I really need to find one of those cool falling down laughing animated emoticons; that reply earned it. And not to derail or anything, but your quantity terminology just confirms what I've believed for a long time: the s-load is the largest quantity possible, as it has no plural version. There exists only the s-load and the 'whole s-load'.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...you must have some life of leisure! 

I mean....not sure how you're going to find time to get pregnant between spamming all the forums!  and getting your advertising business off the ground, but hey power to you and good luck on that.

Will your business partner Wili be the lucky daddy?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The best way to get pregnant is to turn off the computer.  Find a real live human being of the opposite sex and get to know them intimately.  Have unprotected sex after exchanging health information. Repeat as needed until you are pregnant.

Please note that I do not mean to disparage homosexual unions, it's just that they are not the best way to get pregnant.

• 3 months later...

I have kids on secondlife and it is a great experience in secondlife. The best way is to either get the hud Mama Allpa or Potterbilt (I like Mama Allpa). You would need a bf/husband or a ny guy to get you pregnant (they need the male hud if using mama allpa). Mama Allpa gives you a free prim baby, but its better to get a zooby baby or funsies or something. You can also go to the happy birthday clinic you need an onduty **bleep** to get you pregnant but if you go downstairs you can get pregnant without.  Or you can just adopt a child in secondlife.

Hope it helps,

Amy Cooke

• 3 years later...

Anyone looking to experience a full pregnancy in SL should read this book!  It offers a lot of new relevant information about how to get pregnant, what to consider and information on maternity services, maternity wear for mesh bodies, and the kinds of attachments you can wear to extend your roleplay further.  

Grab a FREE copy of this book called...

The SL Pregnancy Handbook: Having Your Baby in SL

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NEW-May-2016-The-SL-Pregnancy-Handbook-Having-Your-Baby-Free-Gift-version/9138297

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.