I cannot use control panal to customize home.

IanPaulSweet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannost seem to use control panel to customize home.  I am logged in to sl but whjen I try to select thi9ngs for the hme nothing happens.  Though I am logged in to sl it does say sign in up in the right hand corner.  When I try it says noyt valid & I know it is 0or I would not be logged into here.   HELP!!!

8 answers to this question

Assuming you are in the correct house, when you click the control panel it sends you to the website but you cannot sign in on the website?

Try logging in to your dashboard on your browser, before you click the control panel, to see if it will open with you already logged in. If that doesn`t work, try pasting the link to another browser.

The website does occasionally kick up a password error if you have a really long password, if you do, try entering just the first 15 characters.

• Like 1

When I click on the control panel it send me to the page to customize home. When I login on sl I cannot access control panel page. I will try from dashboard but do not understand this. I had another home that was badly compromised so I moved. Now I cannot use control panel. Thank you very much for your reply. I will try Dashboard but kniow I can login there. Just do not know where to go when I get there.

I use Firefox browser and never had any problem. When I click on the control panel of the house (connected inworld), it does launches my viewer directly to the controls of the house. If you are using IE, I would suggest you give a try with Firefox. Remember that you must be logged both in SL and in the viewer so you can see immediately the changes you did on your house.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.