Better check your order history

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just noticed this on mine:

July 02, 2011

• Order #15959088
  • Order Status: Delivered
  • Total items: 1
  • Order Total: L$999
  • Recipients: Pamela Galli
 DescriptionUnit PriceQtyTotal:

Subscription: for days:

L$9991L$999
Total:L$999

Kinda hard to tell which item this is for.

It needs to be ID'd properly and tracked!

hey...wait...waht the...

/me watches a team of people wearing black drag a limp transaction out and put it on the ground as a dr. emerges from it with a gun and a electronic device

They need to tag them, give them names....like wales. Or, the military can use radars to kill them...like whales...or maybe even people can make lamp oil and corsets with them...like whales. All I know is database stuff is kind of easy and don't they use some easy to use MS product? I know just enough to complain, not enough to fix it or be hired to fix it though lol. So, oh well. But, yeah...why no names specific? They want to foster complacency and make people feel as if they are paranoid when they question thier system? They have an option that is named something on thier site. This name is a word. It could/should be grabbed or otherwise used so they can display it here. I mean, it is fast and simple to just use IF price = 799 THEN print in little box "Front Page Feature" (I don't know any feature prices, so I am making this up for an example)

But, yeah....I don't know enough to do this stuff and if I managed to get in and make it happen...uh, I would be in trouble for cracking into thier stuff...another thing I don't know how to do but know it happens. Well, back to trying to know other stuff less dangerous or profitable so I will know more than I did. Or, maybe the whole stack effect happens and when I push something into the stack somethings fall out and my mind has equal or less things in it? It does explain a lot, but I am betting I have stuff worth shoving out!

I checked my ones that look like yours and they have been like that since at least last October ( I got bored looking back further lol) maybe mine have always been broken & it just never bothered me because I knew what they were for, so I didn`t question it. You can submit a ticket, maybe its a bug. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.