I have not received purchased idems on Marketetplace. Sent the creators NC, with no responce.

G614RC Ronwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello:

As can be seen by the receipts below, I have purchased these items on Marketplace.  As of today, I have not received them, nor gotten a responce from the creators after my sending them a NC.  Can you help in this matter?

Ron

(g614rc ronwood)

PS - Just rwas resend the item by Amandine Arai.  Not sure yet I my wife received them.  Have tolet you know later today.

I have received this item.  So, only the Kerem Lunt item.  Thank you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

1)

:)(: Bombast Boots SnakeSold by amandine Arai Visit The Store Gift for... 26727636

2)

King : 2 Style Body Oil [ Body Oil For MenSold by Kerem Lunt Visit The Store Review Product   29055952

3 answers to this question

Glad you've had one item redelivered. Most merchants are very good at doing this knowing failed deliveries are common on Marketplace. However, there is no need to keep us informed as we can't do anything apart from saying if any merchant fails to respond, you can submit a ticket for failed Marketplace delivery but do it within seven days of the purchase date.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.