I need help with 55 prims to show a design I've purchased. How do I get that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the basic land, 535 i think thats how much, but the sky bubble did not appear only this picture of it covered my screen and blocking the avitar. I just figured it must be because I have to buy prims maybe or I have to pay for more land? But as a newbie I do not know how to adjust where my objects are on my land either... I bought this pretty pond with a water noise but I have seemed to have lost it. When I clicked on bottom in the only menu that came up, the one for putting clothing on,  only allows me to hear the sound but I can't see it. I can put it away but I can not move it because I do not know how to touch it when it can not be seen.. Can someone help me set these objects up on my land?

To rezz objects on your land you just drag them from your inventory onto the floor. Make sure that you don`t drop it on your avatar or you will be wearing it. If that happens, right click the object and select "detach" and it will go back to your inventory.

Once you have something on the ground, you can right-click it and select "Edit" this will allow you to drag it around to the position you want it. You will see red, green & blue arrows pointing in different directions along the 3 position axis, just click and hold on an arrow and drag your mouse.

You will find a useful tutorial video about moving objects on here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-move-a-build/ta-p/919109

If you have a basic 512sqm parcel of land, you have 117 prims available to rezz. You can look in About Land by right-clicking the ground & on the "Objects" tab you will see how many prims your have used on your land and how many are still available.

If you are out of prims on your land you are out of prims. If you rent land you may be able to rent more prims and keep the same amount of space. If you bought land from LL you would have to get a bigger parcel that gave you more prims.

Best idea would be to go to a sandbox and rez your item to show someone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4764 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.