Vacancy.. Race director/ admin at one of SL's premier racetracks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We currently have a vacancy for a Race director.

If you would like to know more, contact me in world.

If you would like to visit the sim, the slurl is..

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shiva/118/85/22

If you would like to apply, please copy/paste the following into a notecard and return to me in world...

Job Description:

You will be employed as a member of the admin team with the day to day responsibility of keeping order and assisting visitors. In addition, you will take on the role of race director. This involves hosting some of the race days and organisation duties for the race series. Anything from keeping a record of points during races, to meetings concerning scheduling and awards. To be successful in this role, you need to be comfortable in front of a crowd and have the ability to present to the audience.  You will also need to commit to regular times for coverage of racing events (i.e. you MUST be online at the times scheduled for races). This position carries a great deal of responsibility and only the most suitable applicants will be considered.
In return we offer a fun working environment, a good wage , in depth staff training and all the support you need to be a success.

Full name:

Location (just a country is fine):

Languages spoken:

Time Zone:

Days and times available to work:

Are you currently employed somewhere else in SL? If so where:

Do you have any experience in the sl racing scene? Or any skills that are relevant:

Anything else you would want us to know about you?

Note, if you have previously been banned from Corse or are on our radar for repeat offences then I'm afraid your application will not be considered.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.