Does anyone know where to buy LandBot that buys land instead of manually hunting all over the sims?

paleontol99

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Does anyone know where to buy a LandBot that buys land automatically instead of taking hours traveling from sim to sim.   I notice already that I could spent hours hunting for land.  It woudl make it much easier.
I notice there are none in the Marketplace and cant find any on SL Destinations inworld.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

A landbot isn`t an object its a modified client that your login an alt on. It is set to do automated searches & purchases, usually based on price per sqm, but there is no quality control. You could just as easily set the land search filters to find a list of land at a particular price and go and see it yourself before buying it, so that you can see what exactly it is that you are buying.

Land Bots are scripted agents I don't know of anyone who sells them, if you google "sl landbots" you will find some interesting information. 

You might also try browsing thru the LL land auctions.  That is probably the cheapest route but you will still probably want to visit the parcels.  Desirable parcels go for higher prices of course.  Go to Buy Land at the top of your dashboard thn auctions and then Linden $ auctions (there haven't been any US dollar auctions for a long time - they used to use that for new sims.  Or follow the link below.

http://usd.auctions.secondlife.com/lin/auction/auction/list/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.