Need help with swallow XL gauged ears.

VintageUnconventional

Question

12 answers to this question

Universal Wearables

New channels aren’t useful unless there is some way to wear items that use those channels To meet this need, a new wearable type called Universal has been added. The Universal wearable has slots corresponding to all 11 of the new and old bake channels. In layering order, universal wearables go above the skin and tattoo wearables, and below all other types of clothing.

Here's how I do it.  I have the ears on.  Then I add the corresponding ears layer made for the Swallow ears.  They are detailed differently than the regular ear layers.  You then add whatever other layer such as those tattoos on top of that.

Do you have the ear layer made for Swallow ears?  They have pack available at the store for different skin brands.

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

Here's how I do it.  I have the ears on.  Then I add the corresponding ears layer made for the Swallow ears.  They are detailed differently than the regular ear layers.  You then add whatever other layer such as those tattoos on top of that.

Do you have the ear layer made for Swallow ears?  They have pack available at the store for different skin brands.

Does this count? 

image.png.ef54d3c9d94f609120a9a1e6a39c4556.png

Ah ok.  Those are older Swallow ears.  Sorry, I assumed they were the newer ones.  I'm not sure IF older models can use the universal layer.  Most of the color was.done through the HUD.  Not sure if they were able to be tattooed at all unless with an applier.  

Your title said Swallow XL Gauged ears which are these...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-Swallow-Gauged-XL-for-lel-Evo-X-Ears-male-Wear/25229433

Yeah, you'd have to update to a Lelutka EvoX head for the newer ears to work.  If you ever decide to update your avatar, Lelutka heads are the way to go.  Lots more.options for skins, hairbases, addons, etc.