Specific lipstick applier Evox

DerekHartnett

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know of a specific lipstick applier (not BOM) for Evox that looks very close to the pic in my post? A very dark defined lip liner with a pale lip color. Not ombre or blended , but a more stark definition. Looking for an item that already exists in a store. Thank you in advance

liplook.jpg.6f7a994e16a95a469c7c7b275f2a67d3.jpg

Edited by DerekHartnett

On 7/5/2024 at 8:10 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Thank you for the recommendation, but did not see exactly what I was looking for. If you find anything else, please post here, very appreciated

On 7/11/2024 at 4:20 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

As a reminder, appliers made for Lelutka Evolution heads work just the same on Lelutka  EvoX heads. It's only appliers made for Lelutka Origins or other brands that don't work on EvoX heads.

Are the appliers for Lelutka Evolution high definition like the EvoX appliers? thank you

Just an FYI.  In my experience, applier lipsticks can look off-color in certain lighting situations.  Even with materials off, they can "glow" for lack of a better word.  I used to wear applier lipstick exclusively but have switched to BOM.  I especially like ones that come with degrees of coverage usually 25/50/75 or 100%.  

• Like 1