Deleted the SYSTEM Clothes folder

Hayden Rembrandt

Question

AHhhhh .. . I recently deleted the SL Viewer System Folder   entitled CLOTHES

How can I get the folder back up there at the top .. where it belongs..

Yes, I know I can create one that  appears below the Trash ...

But I would love my original folder back 

Any help ??

thanks   Hayden 

8 answers to this question

As far as I know, it's impossible to delete system folders. Maybe you're looking under the Recent tab and you don't have any recent clothes? It is possible to delete items or folders from inside of system folders though, so check your Trash folder before emptying it. 

• Like 3

A system folder is a special folder in your inventory which has several unique attributes:

• System folders can't be moved or modified. They always reside in the top-level of your inventory (shown in the MY INVENTORY tab of the INVENTORY window, accessed by clicking the Inventory icon on the toolbar). You can't delete, rename, or edit any system folder properties. Like regular folders, you can put items inside of them.
  • Like 1

It sound like you still have your folder but it is NOW moved?  There should be a setting that lets you switch from alphabetical (what I use) to system folders on top.  Since I don't use the Linden viewer I can't say where it is. Should be fairly obvious. Hopefully a Linden viewer user will know.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 1

You seem to be missing more than the clothing folder so a ticket is definitely the way to go.  Something seems to be seriously wrong.   You should have 17 system folders and you only seem to have 13.  

What are the system folders?

• Animations
  • Body Parts
  • Calling Cards
  • Clothing
  • Current Outfit
  • Gestures
  • Landmarks
  • Lost And Found
  • My Outfits
  • Notecards
  • Objects