Traffic is frozen

Undoubtedly PBR. Someone should start a thread on that.

(I'm joking of course. Sorry, I don't know the answer, but it's not the first time there has been a mysterious pause in the publication of traffic numbers.)

• Like 1

I always scratch my head wondering how traffic numbers are counted. I have a traffic count of 100, yet it is just me on a hillside cutout that wasn't a club or shop before this. Maybe there are lots of bots bouncing around at 500 meter as I have ban lines up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shireena1 said:

I always scratch my head wondering how traffic numbers are counted. I have a traffic count of 100, yet it is just me on a hillside cutout that wasn't a club or shop before this. Maybe there are lots of bots bouncing around at 500 meter as I have ban lines up.

That sounds like the correct amount of traffic from someone hanging around on their parcel by themselves.

• Like 1

Historically the traffic numbers have been frozen and not updated several time that I know of and I haven't been watching traffic in years.. Also historically it doesn't get fixed very quickly. Sure you can find cases in the forum archives of folks yelling and screaming. Eventually it will likely work again.  You can of course report on a ticket but they likely know by now. 

1 hour ago, shireena1 said:

1 avatar generates 1 point of traffic every minute. Bots (if registered as scripted agents) don't generate any.

4 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

1 avatar generates 1 point of traffic every minute. Bots (if registered as scripted agents) don't generate any.

at that rate, I had a few peeps over for a bit of a party for a while, so that would be about correct i guess. thanks!