Reset Mesh LOD

Hi Everyone!

I am using the latest FS viewer 7.1.9 (74745). Anyone else having a issue like I am having? After Teleporting to a new SIM most times I cant see myself and I have to Reset my Mesh LOD. Odd thing also is that when this happens other people say they can see my avatar as normal and whole while until I reset mesh LOD I can only see like my hair and shoes...etc. 

Thank you

I am not having that problem. I don't know what you mean "reset mesh Lod" ? Do you mean fiddling with the slider for Lod factor in Quick preferences? I just leave mine there at 2.0.

I sail alot and it is no unusual for items or hair to not rezz after a region crossing.. normally zooming out and back in again bring it back. SOmetimes r-clicking the piece in worn items brings it back into view. That has been a common quirk for years. Just one of those features of SL we get used to.

Edited by Aethelwine

Thank you both for the replies. I been resetting it by using the pie menu (right click avi or name tag, appearance, reset, mesh LOD), only 4 clicks but still annoying. I will try your way Coffee. Thank you

45 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

When this happens to me, I find that Coffee's recommendation is the best of all those available. 

Yes, I would only start slecting unrezzed objects in my worn items if that has failed.... it sometimes works... but sailing I mostly just leave it and next region it comes back.