Wanted: Realistic Sized Doors

Lilbap

I'm looking for a shop that sells realistic size buildings. I'm tired of everything being made for giants, especially as I am small. Is there anyone that makes buildings that are not made for titans?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lilbap said:

I'm looking for a shop that sells realistic size buildings. I'm tired of everything being made for giants, especially as I am small. Is there anyone that makes buildings that are not made for titans?

I have built realistic buildings with normal-height ceilings, the problem the camera is in the floor above you.

It is possible to adjust the camera angle in your viewer.
But for the standard camera position it is indeed best to have at least 4 meter high ceilings.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Thanks 1

Funny, I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I bump my forehead on the doorframe of a building, and can't enter the place unless I magically sit on a piece of furniture that is in there. At least if a door is oversized for you, you can still get in :D

That being said, "Edit linked" on the build menu and decreasing the size of doors in buildings you enjoy could be a solution. Or making the whole building smaller, depending on the size of your avatar. Making custom builds for yourself could also be an option...there'd likely be a market for it too. If you used full perm components to create the buildings you could later resell them to other people who have small avatars. Some ideas to consider.

Good luck.

Edited by Clem Marques

3 minutes ago, Clem Marques said:

Funny, I have the opposite problem. Sometimes I bump my forehead on the doorframe of a building, and can't enter the place unless I magically sit on a piece of furniture that is in there. At least if a door is oversized for you, you can still get in :D

The trials and tribulations of giants... 🤣

• Haha 1