Tier not being transferred

TrixxiePixxiee

Question

So we rent from estia and come to find out, they are in default with LL and have been taken over by dreamseeker estates.  I paid my tier on June 14th and at that time, my lots had 2 weeks and 6 days left.  I paid a total of 10400 for this.  Now upon dreamseeker taking over, all renters lost the time on land due to the funds not being transferred to them by estia.  What can I do about this?  What can any of estia renters do?  Estia estates fb is gone, Noone replying to anyone.  Dreamseeker is nice enough to give us all a week until lindens are figured out but is there anyway any of us can get out lindens back from estia?  

3 answers to this question

There's really nothing YOU can do.  If or when the previous owner pays DreamSeekers, the new company MAY apply your previous balance to your rent.  Or, they may not.  There is no other option available.

• Like 1

Unfortunately if the previous estate is in default with LL it is highly unlikely that they even have to $L to transfer.  I'd chalk this up to a lesson learned and only pay for 1 week at a time in the future.

54 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Unfortunately if the previous estate is in default with LL it is highly unlikely that they even have to $L to transfer.  I'd chalk this up to a lesson learned and only pay for 1 week at a time in the future.

Oh I was always a week ahead, been there for 3 years.