If you were tied to a chair and forced to play Second Life all day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't understand. Is this supposed to be tortuous? This is what half of SL does whenever they can....

If its tortuous for someone, as the title makes it sound, I got bad news ... o.o

The forums on the other hand, if I had to read those without break, yes, I would literally bite my tongue off.

Edited by Midnoot
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

would you go crazy and never want play Second Life?

We missing the question!  🔝

5 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

I don't understand. Is this supposed to be tortuous? This is what half of SL does whenever they can....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In my understanding the answer is Yes, we will hate SL and not want to see it again..!
Its a prove that we cannot ever go anything against "them"

1 hour ago, beethros Karas said:

heheh...
After a month, I convince my self that internet was NOT a devils thingy and so I got it at home!
Then I was able to continue smoking as usual; and GAIN back the lost pounds while I kept spending 16 hrs a day into virtual world(s)
Ha!

The internet isn't a devils thing?

Damnit!

First heavy metal turned out to be devil-free, and now there's no devil in the internet, either.  Where's a respectable satanist supposed to go to commune with devils in 2024?

• Like 1

That's a hard nope for me — I can't sit at the computer for more than a few hours before I need to get up and move around to get my circulation going.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.