LL has sucked all the fun out of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Proposed levels:

1. The sky is falling!

2. People told me they got banned, and it's people who I don't think lie!

3. TOS changes are taking all the fun out of SL!

4. LL doesn't care whether we leave or not!

5. I'm going to leave!

6. No, really! I'm going to leave!

7. Here I am, leaving!

8. Won't anyone miss me?!?

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

One can leave but still post in the Forum but even if one returns they might spend much less time then before as well as give up their subscription and land rentals and just buy content on rare occasions rather then spend the thousands of L$ spent before. 

You better spend more to make up the shortfall or the sky will drop even further. And no, you can't haz my stuff. You wouldn't look good in it ;)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

You better spend more to make up the shortfall or the sky will drop even further. And no, you can't haz my stuff. You wouldn't look good in it ;)

I don't want your mens, that's for sure, they seem pretty low-quality. Very sus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I have a couple of boyfriends that like to be called Daddy while we play. After I make it clear I'm over 18, we get into it.

But now, the whole time I'm emoting I'm thinking, is the convo gonna be flagged and some Linden is gonna read it and go omg its AP, and cancel our accounts?

It's total BS

Thanks a lot Linden Lab for making a harmless pretend session a possible termination event.

I don't think Linden Lab has the capacity to track the chat  -- even with AI -- of a population of 40,000 concurrent log-ons, even if not in real-time. I don't think it could be that much of a priority. They have real-time abuse reports from people like me happy to report violation of the TOS on this subject when merited even from paying tenants, not to mention some people who make so much a hobby of ARing that one suspects it is a substitute for the thing itself. I think people who put groups on their profile called "Daddy and Me" can expect the trouble they instigate. 

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

@Rowan Amore I believe this is my first thread about LL using AI to monitor IMs in real time for key words that they can then flag for LL’s further attention.

Perhaps because I related it to a specific time and place involving myself that you find it offensive to make a thread about, but the topic is far more wide ranging than just me. 

Maybe you are fine with LL monitoring your every word, but some of us find THAT to be offensive.

I’m sure you are pure as the driven snow  but others of us, even though we don’t deliberately  try to break the rules, fear crossing a line that was never properly defined.

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were banned wrongfully for specious offenses when they had real land offenses on their record. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

naw, its just that maybe in future I shouldn’t call the guys I’m with daddy when they ask me too, and no more n word for that other guy either

I cannot even believe that you have the audacity to write this in the forum.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Yeah well until it is a fact, all you are doing is spreading misinformation. So that needs to stop. 

its my theory about what proactive enforcement of the TOS going forward means. I’m entitled to have an opinion. If course some would prefer an army of snitches, everyone watching everyone else.

But you do you and I’ll do me 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were banned wrongfully for specious offenses when they had real land offenses on their record. 

are you still harping on about my micro parcels? Every one of them was and is legal

58 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Again, gaslighting being used incorrectly...

And now you're resorting to other distorted debating tactics -- assuming all I care about is money from my store, which is actually beside the point, but I will provide some info anyway:

I have not created anything new in months, and my concern here is in being a ritualist/ceremonialist where my efforts help others feel good about their life and so partake in life in a healthy manner.

I kind of doubt LL will get rid of that, but I am glad your abusive, sexist roleplay is getting curtailed because...it's unhealthy for society to propagate the sick meme you enjoy so much.

please lets not derail another thread on the proper meaning and use of gaslighting

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

its my theory about what proactive enforcement of the TOS going forward means. I’m entitled to have an opinion. If course some would prefer an army of snitches, everyone watching everyone else.

It's not that you have an opinion.  It's that you're stating as fact.

ETA: I forgot the laugh at you and dismiss you emoji.  xDxD

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

No the segment of the population that buys the products that are often on sale that give one the appearance of barely 18. Those are being lumped in with the pre pubescent avatars which is what a child avatar is and who the policy changes are targeting. 

Not all of us want to look like a 30 something oldster just in the hopes one doesn't get branded as an edge case child avatar.

wrinkles and saggy boobs for everyone 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
11 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

are you still harping on about my micro parcels? Every one of them was and is legal

That was my guess! 

11 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

If it were an opinion that would be fine. But you are stating as if it's a fact, without any sort of evidence to back up your claims. That is what needs to stop. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Its all rp, its all good, you dont get out much do you?

Right.

Clearly if we're not busy infantilizing ourselves for the benefit of horny aging men who fantasize about women young enough to be their daughters (or granddaughters), or spewing racist epithets while RPing the worst kind of racial stereotypes . . . we're not having "fun" or "getting out."

There are vast swathes of SL -- I'd venture to say by far the largest part of it -- where rampantly sexist and racist RP is not welcome, and yet interesting and even fun things are happening.

Maybe you need to get out more?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Well first I know that's BS because you stated over and over you don't DO RP.  Whatever you do in SL is you.   Second, that word shouldn't cross your lips whether it's RP, joking, serious or any other excuse you want to come up with.  You are disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_the_stone

"Appeal to the stone, also known as argumentum ad lapidem, is a logical fallacy that dismisses an argument as untrue or absurd. The dismissal is made by stating or reiterating that the argument is absurd, without providing further argumentation. "

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:
18 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Oooh, grandma! 

Ill send you my picture, but i gotta warn ya, once you see it you can’t unsee it 😂

I didn't ask. I'm sure I can afford your rates, though.  Paying for it isn't my style.

To complete the "grandma" look, I suggest you go toothless!

Just now, Cinnamon Mistwood said:
6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Judging by the efficacy of her arguments here, I'd say she already is.

Oh my 

Teeth is there the gummint (see what I did, there?) installs the listenin' devices.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madi Melodious said:

I called dibs a few pages back but I already started a page whining about modesty panels.  I got 19 pages, two linden, and a mole response.   So, I think i'm good.  Passing on dibs.

I wonder who's thread has run for the most pages? (not counting vanity picture threads, the peeve thread or the thread that cannot die.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.