Preventing TP to G-rated regions

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Simpler solution. Ban all tiny toxic terror tots, and send them into exile on Zuckborgs Meta.

Opensim would be better as at least then SL partially pays the karmic debt it is accumulating. 

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Opensim would be better as at least then SL partially pays the karmic debt it is accumulating. 

Sending people, even half sized ones,  to the OpenIPTheft Hyperfail Grid counts as "Cruel and unusual punishment", and is basically an abuse of "human Rights".

Just now, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Sending people, even half sized ones,  to the OpenIPTheft Hyperfail Grid counts as "Cruel and unusual punishment", and is basically an abuse of "human Rights".

Having their legs cut off from the waist down at Meta isn't worse? We'd be even tinier.

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

Having their legs cut off from the waist down at Meta isn't worse? We'd be even tinier.

But completely safe from any kind of pervey interactions, nothing left to perve on or with.

Totally G rated safety, forever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

But completely safe from any kind of pervey interactions, nothing left to perve on or with.

May as well stay in SL or go  to IMVU then. They are safe spaces!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Simpler solution. Ban all tiny toxic terror tots, and send them into exile on Zuckborgs Meta.

If you send me to Meta I will insist on having a bottom half, just so I can drop a massive, steaming load on that accursed excuse for a non-platform.

I'm sure their TOS allows it.

Just saying.

Maybe we try it for a week and see if they can take me that long before giving up. SL will win.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

If you send me to Meta I will insist on having a bottom half, just so I can drop a massive, steaming load on that accursed excuse for a non-platform.

I'm sure their TOS allows it.

Just saying.

Maybe we try it for a week and see if they can take me that long before giving up. SL will win.

I thought the meta world thing folded, is it still active?

11 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I thought the meta world thing folded, is it still active?

Metaphysically, pardon the pun, nothing is ever destroyed, so in some reality somewhere, it's still around, waiting for me to poop on it.

Who knows, maybe in that reality, I'm already there, and already pooping!

25 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Metaphysically, pardon the pun, nothing is ever destroyed, so in some reality somewhere, it's still around, waiting for me to poop on it.

yes but can you sign up and log in?

1 minute ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

No idea. Serves them right. They should have had "Adult" regions for going bottomless, I told them, but they didn't listen. They told me nobody would want to date an avatar with no bottom half, and I told them they were wrong for that.

No wonder it failed. They're completely out of touch with everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Awe you still care 🥰

Silent blades yield life, Fingers meet the earth’s embrace— Whispers of green peace.

💖Be Well💖

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

and yet at least two women have claimed that they were raped in meta

links to follow later

49 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

For Dog's sake! There's no need to yell, we smell you coming! 

Wait, wait, wait..I think that my two brain cells finally rubbed together enough to figure it out:

1. The OP is about preventing TP.

and

2. Pheebs is having a "pooping on things" moment.

Coincidence? * offers poor Pheebs some TP for her poopin' *

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Yes.  I was there a couple months ago, and the events tab on the Oculus PC app is full of events in Meta, happening today.  It's a lame virtual world, but it's still functional.  It's not as heavily trafficked as VR Chat, but I certainly know a lot of other grids that are probably smaller and less well funded than Meta.  I don't think Meta is the worst grid out there (VR Chat is the worst grid).  Meta is not a grid I'll spend any time creating on, though, because I don't know when Zuckerberg's bots will think something I made is a nipple, then ban me from everywhere, including my own hardware, for eternity.  It's just not worth the risk.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

All you are doing with requesting this feature is letting LL know that residents can't be trusted to make good,  common sense decisions

Yeah, that is exactly what I've seen. I don't actually want or need it to be part of the viewer.  I'd be happy with a script I could give to anyone who can't be trusted to make those good, common sense decisions.

Hoping people will be "appropriate" and take responsibility for themselves is apparently a difficult or impossible wish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Hoping people will be "appropriate" and take responsibility for themselves is apparently a difficult or impossible wish.

Ironically, it's like RL "children":  Can't be held to account, because they are not mature enough to know right from wrong.  Refuse to be told what to do.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

When a parent or in this case a company, treats its underlings as children, the tendency is to behave childishly. It is a subconscious thing that is hard to block. When the parent or company starts to treat its children or residents as adults, then those will start acting in the manner that is being expected. Some will be slower then others but ultimately the child/resident will start to be more mature.

But the parent or company can't give away or teach what it doesn't have itself.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Ban all tiny toxic terror tots

You have a way with words Zal, don't ever change 😇

Don't worry, I already gave myself the hand to talk to... 

Edited by brodiac90

1 minute ago, brodiac90 said:
5 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Ban all tiny toxic terror tots

You have a way with words Zal, don't ever change 😇

Don't worry, I already gave myself the hand to talk to... 

Zal uses that specific phrase sometimes lately, it always reminds me of "tater tots".

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.