Family style homes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have noticed a baby boom in second life and was wondering if there are any builders out there that have built family style homes and/or sky boxes.  Most of them are couple oriented, with one bedroom, sex beds and other sex related animations in them.   I have joined the baby boom and I am having a very difficult time finding a home appropriate for raising a baby.  It would be fantastic to find a house with 2 bedrooms or maybe a master suite and a nursery/kids room.   Maybe a sky box with a yard that has a swing set and a sand box in it.   A house with a playroom.   I have been looking at houses and sky boxes for a week now and not many meet this criteria.  I have seen some beautiful homes, for couples.  There are wonderful builders in second life.  Come on builders, brainstorm here. Lets see what you can do.  Who is up for the challenge.?

I've built several multi-bedroom homes, including some with features specifically for SL kids. But I don't build prefabs. I only do custom work. It's not hard though to offer a "family friendly" SL home, or even one with clearly delineated "kid friendly" and "Just for Adults" areas. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.