You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi my bf is and needs some help . He is naked ( he sees him self clothed ) i don't and my friends don't . he has cleaned cashe and gone to appearance and rebaked and did char test and rebooted puter rebooted modem (cable ) deleted phoenix and re downloaded phoenix .( did the hokey pokey too lol j/k) still nothing what do you suggest ? he was on his pc now he's gone to get on his lap top last resort . Help!! lmao

update he got on sl viewer and he was dressed and came back on phoenix and he was dressed he went to change clothes an now nekid again lol when will it end lmao

1 answer to this question

The laptop may not do much better.  The things he has already tried usually clear up the symptoms.  What's left is a connection problem.  The first thing to try is rebooting both the router and the modem by unplugging them for a few minutes.  That will force the system to grab a fresh IP address and may clear any other cobwebs in them.  Check all cables to be sure that they are plugged in firmly and are not broken.  If he's using wireless, make a direct cable connection instead.  If those things still don't work, keep walking down the checklist of possible solutions in this thread >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=bake_fail .  I know ... It says Phoenix, but the problem and solutions are common to all viewers.  Good luck.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.