Looking for friends

GruxQueen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!! Looking for a few friends to help keep me interested in Second Life. Open to new people. No specific perrson. Just fun, talkative, and wanting to show me the world :)! Profile says brand spanking new, however I just recreated an account after being gone for quite some time! Nice to meet you loves :)!

GruxQueen wrote:

Hello!! Looking for a few friends to help keep me interested in Second Life. Open to new people. No specific perrson. Just fun, talkative, and wanting to show me the world
:)
! Profile says brand spanking new, however I just recreated an account after being gone for quite some time! Nice to meet you loves
!

Hi Grux!  Welcome back to Secondlife, and welcome to the SL Forums!  Feel free to friend me in world.  My group has a lot if interesting people to talk to!  Woot!

Peace!

GruxQueen wrote:

Added
Nice to meet you Mr. Hippie Bowman

Thank you my friend GruxQueen!  I will except when I get home tonight!  Woot!  Look foward to meeting you.  By the way.  I am having a fireworks show at my sim Sunday the 3rd at 3PM SLT.  Would love you to be there.  Far out!  Look at this thread for details!  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Upcoming-Events-and-Activities/I-am-setting-off-some-fireworks-at-the-spaceport-7-3-11/m-p/954417

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.