Sign in to follow this  
Ginette Pinazzo

Question: Relationship between Estates and Zindra

I am curious (because Ive seen a varierty of attitudes on this): how do the Estate owners out there see the relationship (if any) between adult mainland (Zindra) and Estates, includng places like Freedom? How do mainlanders view the relationship? Thoughts? Insights? About the present relationship or future one?

I've noticed no one posting a responce to your inquiry Ginette but perhaps for a reason.  As for myself, I am not really sure what it is you're asking here.  Are you asking if the Mainland Parcel Owners get along with Private Sim owners?

In my, admittedly limited, experience, estate owners don't think about Zindra very often, one way of the other.   It's not a topic I often see discussed in the Concierge Information Group (though, to be fair, I don't keep that window open very often).     To my mind, people are generally more interested in competing or collaborating with (or both, of course) other businesses rather than in whether the businesses are on private estates or the Mainland, adult or not.

This, by the way, is one of those times when I wish we knew more about the membership of this board; I did suggest to Blondin once that he invite a landowner I know whose portfolio (~100 sims) includes a substantial proportion of adult ones, but I don't know if he did.    She'd be well-placed to answer, but I don't know if she'll ever see the question.

I apologize if my question seemd too open-ended (it was intended ot be). Whether Private Sim Owners and Mainlanders 'get along' can certainly be part of the question, but I meant it more as:

How do they view the relationship between the two?

For example, some points for thinking.....

How does the average Private owner feel about Zindra? Is the mainland relevant to them at all? Do they see an economic, social or other type of dynamic connection?

How does the average Mainlander feel about this? Does the adult mainland play a key role in adult SL? Does the well-being of Zindra affect Private estates in any way? or visa versa?

ANy thoughts about the relationship the way it is now, versus how it could be in the future?

I agree Innula, it would be great if this board could evolve and bring in more well-seasoned opinions, perhaps inviting select participants on a  periodic basis and tracking the most active membership.

I advise everyone here to politely nag our current LL representative to get into this board too!