How do i remove a sophistishape without putting another one so i can just be naked?

Kaila Helendale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Jeeze my SL age must be showing.  I'm guessing that sophistishape is a complete avatar?  Maybe one of the starter avatars you get when you join SL?  And that avatar has a skin that has underwear incorporated on it?  And it's no mod?  If all that is true (or even most of it) then the answer is you probably can't.

Maybe if you explain a little more I can think of a better answer.

A completely naked avatar must have a skin, a shape, eyes and a hairbase. 

Your shape is like a skeleton ( a wire frame )

Your skin is what you see ( your skin )

Eyes ( eyeballs )

Hairbase is what shapes your eyebrows and is also called a brow shaper.

The default skins have modesty underwear painted on them to prevent accidental nudity it is assumed.

You cannot remove skin, it must be replaced. Most skins are naked.

There are several for free inworld and on the marketplace.

edit:

The sophistishapes are just the shape, dear. The look the models have achieved is a combination of the shape, skin, hairbase (and hair) and eyes. The product description says it has stylecards included. A stylecard tells you what the model is wearing to achieve the desired look, you can imitate the model or be unique and create your own look.

• Like 1

If you are seeing clothes on your avatar - like underwear that you cannot take off, it is your skin and not your shape.  A shape is like your RL skeleton and you do not see it.  The shape makes your height, bone structure etc.  The skin goes over it and that gives you your skin shade, makeup or face hair for men..and some of the shapes that are in the SL library also have under garments painted on them.

So try a new skin, maybe even a demo from one of the skin creators and see if that helps

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.