logon issue

DarrianaMcvayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

That used to happen over a year ago, when LL first introduced that screen, but they and the TPVs have long since fixed the bug that caused it.  Just in case your computer didn't hear the news, though ...... the advice we gave back then was to log in with the 1.23 viewer, accept the TOS, and log out again.  Try it.  Maybe it still works.

Another method I used to use way back when we got mandatory viewer upgrades weekly (or almost weekly).  There were a couple occassion when I could not click on the "upgrade" button because it was no available.........if if you didn't upgrade you couldn't get in.  One day when I got that problem instead of logging out and going to the site by the going to the SL web site, I tried switching my browser from internal to external in the viewer preferences.  That worked and I never had the problem again as long as I used my external browser.

I don't know if that will work for this problem but agreeing to the ToS does require your browser going to your account which is not part of the SL software.  Worth a try I think anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.