Virtual Scrap-booking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For a while, I've been looking for ways to share memories without disrupting my current storyline. Storytelling is a big aspect of my SL and I would love for you all to see some of the memories that have led me here. 

I was flirting with the idea of a blog until a friend of mine suggested a virtual scrapbook. Thank you Momo for giving me a nudge in the right direction. I'm hoping people will be able to use this topic to post their scrapbook spreads, if they so wish. 

Some extra details ... 

I used Canva to create my scrapbook and if you want to join in, you can use that too. Alternatively, you can also use any software that allows you to organize pictures or edit them. You don't have to stick to any set topic in your scrapbook you are free to choose your topics. 

Tay xx

• Like 5

Hai, I'm Momo! ❤️ 

I'm super in love with this project too! It's been a fun stress reliever and def a thing to do outside of my normal pictures! ❤️ I'm also using Canva with my posts. So far I have a cover page and technically...2...entrees...at least I'm counting them as 2 even though they're spread over 4 pages!

Momo's Scrapbook Project...

The Many Faces...

Momo's Scrapbook (2)...

Edited by Momo Addams
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Momo Addams said:

Let Nature Reclaim...

Sneak and I still do DFS, we have fun too!  I jokingly called our farm (A Little Patch of Heaven) after one from a Disney film, home on the range.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.