Curiouser and curiouser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I'm thinking it will only take a few more posts before this chick makes it to the Destination Guide. I have someplace I have to be when I get inworld tonight but I defnitely want to get a look as soon as I can.:smileyvery-happy:

I'm with Dillon on this. Obviously you are all missing something here I am afraid to say. To me its quite obvious that this event/she,has some incredible, otherworldly, special siginifigance, of which the true meaning will only be revealed during the passage of time ;o

I am thinking you best set up a stall with little prim statues, beanies, TShirts and coffee mugs.

The bot talk is just an attempt to discredit the true and pure awesomeness of what appears to be an incredibly ordinary event.

BUT! some of us just KNOW...  ^-   this is no ordinary SL scenario. *kneels & makes SLign of the cross.

Zippity, you've pointed out the obvious benefit that could be reaped from this strange encounter. All we need to do is to study this regenerative process further, apply it to our misfortunate amputees and they'll be doing cartwheels and running in the next RFL marathons.

Convalesco per scientia!

;o omg! packs a travel bag and heads out the door yelling...

"Mum! Siss! I'm not sure when I'll be back, a couple of weeks maybe...

water the flowers and veggies will you pweez? Baiii!"

*the soft quick padding sound of SL sneakers fades into the cool evening....

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I share your enthusiasm for this miracle, Maryanne! In fact, I made a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Perpetual Silence this morning. Alas, I was not allowed to rez, or I would have left her some lovely white roses. :smileysad:

Snapshot_001.jpg

Can someone please put a link to this location in the OP so the other people of faith can make there pilgrimage too?

Mystery solved. Thanks Darrius. When I visited this morning I had noticed the affect again, but there were two avs already present who didn't mention her moving. so I concluded that I was imaging things. Good to know there's an actual technical explanation.

Valen Serpente wrote:

However, Death was not able to claim this wayward soul.

I thought the regenerative phenomenon was significant, but this is frankly amazing. Some property or attribute that prevents death?? The mind boggles...

However it is important to note that while there are no outward signs of such a condition, this could be an indication that the regeneration is actually related to some mutation of the "undead" condition already well documented in various regions by other researchers.

Indeed, we must proceed with extreme caution. Herr Sir Doctor, I think we must delay the vivisection for the time being...

Phew it took AGES to get here! but finally I made it ^^ omg... there she is! o.O Our Lady of PMSL... oh lol! I mean Our Lady Of Perpetual Silence © *blinx (sorry big fella) 8^o (looks like Tem applied for copyright below, count me in! ;p)

OurLadyofPS1.jpg

and yes as Jewn said, she's levitating too! o.0 I popped in and felt her forehead for any signs of fever...

OurLadyofPS2.jpg

no everything is fine there AND she's blinking too... wow! Surely she's parched after all this time?

OurLadyofPS3.jpg

3 hours later...... darn, no luck :( What if I umm... (*light bulb moment) I KNOW! ...

OurLadyofPS4.jpg

repeats the same pose over and over.... and over again, hoping for a different result... o.0 

Dang! no bananna :( Well I am none the wiser. Looks like it's a mystery beyond my fathoming. She didn't bat an eyelid. This entire event must SURELY be a sign.... I am TOTALLY convinced now. I guess I'll wait and see if the science theorists come up with anything more...

Tem Haalan laughs at Maryanne's post... then puts on his most serious face...

It seems a little disrespectful to actually enter the containment field around "Our Lady Of Perpetual Silence" ©

Anyway... I love bandwagon jumping, me. So I persuaded Sylvia to take me down to The Cresent for our tourist photo.... and we caught "Our Lady Of Perpetual Silence" © levitating like jewn did... amazing!

The Cresent - Our Lady of Perpetual Silence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.