7,792 ~~Parcel for Sale~~surrounded by water and very quiet Airport.

AirRescue91

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm Selling a 7,792 Parcel That is surrounded by water. and they is 2024-02-23 : Abandoned Land next it for more land for Water option Sadly some of the water is owned by Sharcrista Quan So your best Chance is to Buy this 7,792 Parcel and Buy some of the Abandoned Land for more water I also recent Abandoned 8707 Parcel Bath parcel is Near a very quiet Airport. Call - Second Life International Airport Here is the Detail - Parcel for Sale Price is 11,688L$ This is the Price for the Land and The Lowest Price is 8,571L$ Thank you if you have Any question. please Let me know!! 

Here is your Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seahorse/54/33/31

Gridwide Coastal Air Ambulance Heliport_001.png

Edited by AirRescue91
Forgot Location URL

Here is the Update Detail - Parcel for Sale Price is 11,688L$ This is the Price for the Land and The Lowest Price is 7,500L$ Thank you if you have Any question. please Let me know!!

Please Note that I will Not Go Down After 7,500L$...

Parcel still Up for Sale as right now willing to do 7,012L$ for the parcel  which is 0.9 per meter This the lowest price.. If you want this price Let me know thank you have great DAY!!! 

~~Sailing Water~~Parcel for Sale~~Parcel for Sale Price is 5,192L$ this is the Final Price -  Enjoy your New Land If you buy it If you want me to knock off the 192L$ let me know thank you Again have Great Day!!! New Photo is added thank you!

Gridwide Coastal Air Ambulance Heliport_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 169 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.