24 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Have there been any events yet?  I logged in earlier but did not see anything unusual. 

When people start to talk 3 days before April 1st about April 1st, one can better keep  the prank safe until next year, when not so many people are on high alert.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

50 m sea level would be cool too. People would start wanting Log Homes.

Linden Lab probably missed a trick this year.  They could have said they were going to introduce new character floating homes, choice of rubber duckies or flamingo birdies. Not moored, but floating aimlessly around the waterlands of Second Life, but the owners would have a HUD with which to locate their home.

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Yes. This was because we kept saying we wanted urban apartments for Linden Homes.

Oh man, I would love that so much. Only thing that'd make me move to Bellisseria.

• Haha 2

There is soon to be a new release of all mesh body hands. It has the ability to be ambidextrous.  Even though it's just the hand that is changing, all residents will be require to purchase all new clothes as the old ones will not work on the body, even with alphas.  You can get this for the low, low price of  18 easy payments of $59.99.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

There is soon to be a new release of all mesh body hands. It has the ability to be ambidextrous.  Even though it's just the hand that is changing, all residents will be require to purchase all new clothes as the old ones will not work on the body, even with alphas.  You can get this for the low, low price of  18 easy payments of $59.99.

Sounds handy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2024 at 2:13 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

I just heard the next style for Linden Homes will be high tech underground bunkers. I don't know yet if these will be 1024 m, 2048 m or both.

I'd actually get one of these.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2024 at 2:13 PM, Persephone Emerald said:

I just heard the next style for Linden Homes will be high tech underground bunkers. I don't know yet if these will be 1024 m, 2048 m or both.

I wonder if they are Archie Bunkers, or Edith Bunkers?