The ability to maintain relationships with multiple partners and display the status in the profile.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I have a question for the developers.... When will it be possible to display the status of a relationship in a profile with multiple partners? I have been living with two girls for over 3 years... and during this time, such an opportunity has not appeared... This worries me very much and infringes on my rights.. in my opinion, this should have been done a long time ago... Another question is whether it is difficult to implement... Maybe it doesn't matter to anyone.. but it's very important to me... Who thinks about it?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Katenok13 said:

Hello everyone, I have a question for the developers.... When will it be possible to display the status of a relationship in a profile with multiple partners? I have been living with two girls for over 3 years... and during this time, such an opportunity has not appeared... This worries me very much and infringes on my rights.. in my opinion, this should have been done a long time ago... Another question is whether it is difficult to implement... Maybe it doesn't matter to anyone.. but it's very important to me... Who thinks about it?

There is a feature request submitted for that.  It's being tracked as accepted but they can't say when it will be implemented.

https://feedback.secondlife.com/feature-requests/p/multiple-partnerships

One thing though. Just because a feature in a game isn't there doesn't mean it's infringing on your rights. You really have no rights in Second Life beyond what is in the TOS.

Edited by Kathlen Onyx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Katenok13 said:

Your rights?

giphy.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Katenok13 said:

LL could implement it and charge 40USD vanity fee for every change, just like with the name changes.
Nice perk for Premium Platinum Ultra Plus members. Exclusive Golden nametag also included.

More seriously: I would say, just write it all in your profile. Partnered witn: tt,uu,vv,ww,xx,yy and zz.
People who are interested could read it there.
I really don't think it is worth the hassle for the Lab to spend time on such a feature.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

I really don't think it is worth the hassle for the Lab to spend time on such a feature.

Well they are going to. We just don't know when it will be a feature. It very well could be an extra charge. Who knows?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Well they are going to. We just don't know when it will be a feature. It very well could be an extra charge. Who knows?

Soon™
They accepted the entry. That doesn't mean they will actually implement it.
There are entries about sim crossings since at least 17 years. So I would not hold my breath over it.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

Soon™
They accepted the entry. That doesn't mean they will actually implement it.
There are entries about sim crossings since at least 17 years. So I would not hold my breath over it.

That's how I understand Canny.  It might be up for discussion at an internal meeting but until they mark it Planned, I wouldn't hold my breath.  This feature has probably been asked for 100s of times over the years.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.