Pammymy wants to be your friend.

Pammymy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear Reader,

I am Pammymy. May sound female but really isnt. I've been a 2007 SL'er, still in a bit of a hassle with LL about my older account. Apparantly i have filled in a pet i dont remember the name of (?) in the secret question form.

MySL

Anyhow, i love furs and a bit of gambling. I've never got my bumm over the gambling law, and have a set of free to play oldschool slotmachines in my home. I just love the 'kaching' sound. When im not out throwing away my money in my machines, i will be around scripting. I do this for funsakes, for friends and roleplay sims. 99 out of 100 times i dont charge them. I love to help out, dont mind sticking some hours into there. I love just sitting around talking to people, but im not that charmed by laggy clubs/dances. I usually run around in my wolve avatar, unless im heading to someone serious. People dont appreciate or feel uncomfortable speaking to a wolve, in that case i take on a human form. I have been desperately trying to learn how to build for months/a year .. maybe i just have two left hands..

MyIRL

Not going to flap out every detail, you'll need to find out yourself. What i can tell is im a 19 year old student on IT-programming. I work in a supermarket, and i daily go to my boxing/muaythai. Also write for a Dutch Editorial, and appear as representative on some gaming events around the Netherlands. Had a 'not-so-pleasant' youth, but turned out fine.

I'm not afraid of friend requests, dont hesisate and go ahead.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.