need a house/loft type place to live, can't find many options

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, i usually live in a skybox.  but i just got a lovely new plot and i want to put my home on the ground.  the skybox i have been using, just a rectangle with brick/plaster walls and a big window on one wall with a scenery is not gonig to work cuz i can't make doorway, and well, it's ugly on the outside lol.

thing is when i go on the marketplace OMG there are so many choices?  i really like the coastal loft from {what next} and i have owned the snow.white skybox (which i modified into a ground home) from nordari.  these are kinda beachy, whitewashed open lofty places with hardwood floors (although i love bright colors too if the textures are good).  i was wondering if anyone knew any other great places to purchase smaller, one or two room places with prims under 100, price is no big deal.  i've been pouring over the marketplace for a few days, and i can't get through the hundreds of pages.  hoping maybe someone has a great place i haven't discovered yet!

thanks

I agree with Randall's suggestion. La Galleria has several variations on smaller cottages, and they are all beautiful. I know there are at least six of them that are under 100 prims. 

if you can spare an additional 62 prims, the Laurel cottage by [what next] is my current favorite house. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/what-next-Laurel-Cottage-Unfurnished/2347967

And reBourne has at least one house that comes close to 100 prims (129), the Little Africa. It's gorgeous, as are all of their builds.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/reBourne-Little-Africa-UNFURNISHED-skybox-ground-version-included-safari-hut-in-the-african-sahara-desert/2363873

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.