Tip jar profile pictures not loading.... anyone know how to fix this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, idk if this right topic for this but...

every time i use a tipjar that uses profile picture all it ever loas is a gray screen...

ive tried changing my picture on the viewer profile, and on the online profile, ive tried uloading to the website and paying 10lin to upload it as texture and doing it that way, nothing seems to work. 

anyone know how fix this?

I remember a similar problem where I DJ.  Seems that profiles that had special characters on the first page would not load the profile photo on the tipjar.  So, some loaded and some would not.  Once the DJs got rid of any special characters, the pictures loaded just fine.

There are a number of different methods for retrieving the Profile Picture to display ... and some of those methods no longer work. Probably the best thing to do is to contact the person you bought the Tip jar from and ask them what might be causing the problem.

The last time I tested mine, it still worked. However a couple of friends have told me that tip jars they purchased from others have stopped displaying their Profile Picture.

If Venus' advice isn't the cure, definitely get hold of the seller and ask them for help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.