Sign in to follow this  
Giancarlo Takacs

Events Manager Needed

Hello I am  Stacey and I would love to work for you guys! I love events and managing things! I love going to events, having fun at events, and meeting people at events! Being a manager is a very high job and you have to be good with everything you do! I am prepared to do any and everything you want me to! My personality is kind,nice,friendly,funny, exciting. I love having fun and meeting new people! I have been a manager at many different jobs and we had lots of fun and a great time. It  would an honor and pleasure for me to work for job! I am a hard working and a diligent person I take my job seriously!  I hope to be working with you soon!!

Sincerely, Stacey

Hello, my name is Reggie Carter.  I would love to be an event manager for your association because I love to plan things while working for an official business.  I am a very hard working, professional, social, and organized person who has worked for two other companies. Those two other jobs did not work out very well considering I was newer, but I think this job would work out OK.  I am a very bright person who studied in the felid of Chemistry/Physics and journalism.  I hope you chose me to help you extend your company.

Sincerely,

Reggie Carter