HELP!!! still cannot get into SL, change location did everything and it's not my connection

alob1488304112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, am sorry to brother you, but I do not know what else to do.  It's going four weeks now since I cannot log into SL and I have done everything everyone told me to do.

When I log into SL this is the message I get "Darn, You have been logged out of SL.  This region may be experiencing trouble.  Please check your connection to the internet".  Now I know it not the connection to the internet because my daughter is on the same computer and she can get into SL.

I sent Bea a messages to her before and she  told me what to do by changing login location which I did, I use Furball, Smith, Pooley, Aqua and I found Ahirn and I got the same message for all which read "Information about this location is unavailable due tot he access restriction.  Please check your permissions with the Parcel Owner"  I still cannot get in...............Please if you could help me I would appreciate it alot.  SL is my get away from the stress of "RL and I love the fact that I have met so many people from all over, and three weeks is a very long time...............I have over $7 thousand linde that I do not want to loose.  I am using the S"L Viewer 2. Thank you in advance. 

5 answers to this question

The messages you are getting seem to suggest there may be an issue with your avatar rather than the computer though. If your avatar is wearing something that the system sees as dangerous (whether on purpose or not) that could be it. I haven't had occasion to know much about that, but have read posts on this board concerning attachments that are Bad, Bad, Bad.

Have you tried logging onto the beta grid?  I am not sure how you could DETACH ALL, get more or less naked and start over again if you can't log in.

If you are premium, then of course live chat might be of help.  Here is the support page: https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/   I believe if you are premium you see a live chat button :D

PS. You CAN take your money out of your problematic avatar's account without logging in. Turn it into Lindens and send it to yourself in the real world. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.