My shop shows 5 pages, when i got 23 pages of stuff in my manage inventory , what's the problem ?

SunAnn Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On the market place, i have 23 pages of items in the "Manage inventory'.

Maybe i got 10 outfits not edited, but all the rest is set.

But my shop is only showing 5 pages, not even the half of the stuff i have set.

So what's the problem? and why the new marketplace is so bad ?

Just to add, seeing the replies, everything is listed, i checked 3 times, cause i really don't understand what's going on. all the stuff are not mature so should show up.

I do know the sim where is the box keep restarting many times, would it be the problem?

2 answers to this question

My only thought would be to check and make sure all the items you put in are LISTED and active.  You can see each item's status on the MANAGE INVENTORY page. If anything says "List" that means it is unlisted at this point. Other items may not show up because they may be "Unavailable". This can happen when the magic box gets confused (sim restart, moving the box etc.). You can RESYNC the boxes and see if that helps.

Honestly, I think the Marketplace is MUCH better than it used to be :D.  Good luck.

in addition to what chic said - if you have items listed in a higher maturity level than you currently have set when browsing the marketplace, you won't see those listings; even if it's your own stuff in your own store. some keywords used may have triggered this without your knowledge so perhaps you should go through them as well.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.