Fake Outrageous Reviews, Complaints, and Demands for Bellisseria Features/Design

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Now I want a mailbox 

Demand: Belli needs to let people use custom mailboxes (or perhaps "customized to the theme"), as often seen here in RL Florida with the example Manatee mailboxes below.  Bonus: If we get concrete mailboxes, griefers cannot smash them with baseball bats as they speed by.

My Neighbor Has This Manatee Mailbox He Dresses Up Throughout The Year And  I'm Kind Of Obsessed With It” | Bored Panda

Bonus: You can "dress up" your mailbox.

5' Manatee Mailbox

I also have a RL neighbor with a "Lighthouse" mailbox, similar to this:

Lighthouse Mailbox - FineWoodworking | Lighthouse mailbox, Unique mailboxes,  Cool mailboxes

• Like 6

I don't want one these novelty forrin mail boxes, what is to stop loiterers reading my post or filling in my important government forms before I get to them?
I demand we have the old fashioned but very effective security letter box, embedded in the front door, with tradional sharpened edges and an alert rottweiler dog on duty behind it in case anyone thinks of poking their hand through.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

(Wow, those mail boxes are a sight to behold. In my RL home, the postperson just rings all bells, and, if lucky, someone's home and in the mood to answer the bell, lets them in, so they can access the mail boxes im the hall, or else, you'll find your important letter with action deadline stuffed below the door, half ripped, and wet, depending on the weather...)

My neighbour to the left has a walrus postbox, my neighbour to the right a hippo postbox, and I have a moomin postbox. I regularly need to ask my neighbours if they got any of my letters, because the postperson says they all look the same to them, and it's impossible to not throw mail to Mrs. Moominfan.Resident in the walrus or 🦛 box occasionally! Do you even know what I paid for my custom moomin mailbox including franchise fee?!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I don't want one these novelty forrin mail boxes, what is to stop loiterers reading my post or filling in my important government forms before I get to them?

Who would do a thing like that? :o Well...maybe half of SL 🤫

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.