how do i trade my imvu credits for lindens?

DraztikArtiz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

They do not transfer.

I was reading imvu's Terms of Service just the other day, I believe it says the credits are for use in imvu only.

I know of only 1 trustworthy SL an imvu Resident who might trade but again, I believe exchanging imvu credits outside of that world is prohibited, I could be wrong but I like to error on the side of caution.

DraztikArtiz wrote:

i am trying to find out, how can i carry over my imvu credits to sl so that i can hvae lidens on here, and i do not know where to go to do that, can someone help?

Welcome to Second Life Answers, DraztikArtiz.

This is not possible to do. IMVU is a total different entity to Second Life. I would also advise you that if you obtain Linden Dollars, do so via an approved source, or you can easily lose your account with Second Life.

For more information, please see the knowledge base here ... http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-dollars/ta-p/700107

There is no official way to do that.  You could try asking around to see if some resident would be willing to do a trade but it would be a bit "shady" to say the least and you would have no recourse if something went amiss.  Also, you should carefully review the TOS for both LL and IMVU to be sure that you were not setting yourself up for problems later.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4235 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.