Billing trouble

Cerveaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have many problems linking my bank information to  Second Life platform. I had several avatars, now all removed from Second Life, and have not had any problems with my old accounts. Why now? I am very angry about that. In addition, there is no direct connection to Italy and resolve problems should always write or speak English, if you do not know English you are cut off. This is wrong! There are many Italian communities in SL, Mr. Linden should do more. However I would like to be able to move freely with my billing account. It seems a bad weird that never was before. I tried everything possible. I hope that Linden can solve the problem on my account.   It seems to me, someone had tampered with my IP. Surely it's my paranoia, but I know some administrators who block IP, for tabsurd reasons! Linden should not allow this.  Maybe this is because of my connections problems between my bank and Linden platform.  PLEASE I'd like to be able to set my my bank account with the SLwith my avatars. Thank you.

Thanks  Cordially 

Cerveaux  

gee...what a shame... it reminds me of the problem Wasted Engineer was having with the Lindens over a language problem. It seems the Lindens were ignoring the needs of the spanish peoples and it got so bad..."it stunk to coffee" Maybe , you should ally yourself with Wasted engineer and bring the evil linden empire to its knees

As I wrote up :  

It seems to mesomeone had tampered with my IPSurely it's my paranoia, but I know some administrators who block IPfor absurd reasons! Linden should not allow this.  Maybe this is because of my connections problems between my bank and Linden platform started.  PLEASE I'd like to be able to set my my bank account with the SLwith my avatars. Thank you.

Thanks  Cordially 

Linden should absolutely  not allow this.  Just in some important case, Not for silly reasons. I can understand griefer or cracker but not for any silly reasons!!! This is unacceptable behavior for anyone spend money on SL. We are not guaranteed them protected. Everything is managed by the directors but we are all at the home of Mr. Linden. There must be no abuse of power!

I want to know how do they enter our IP!The fact that someone comes into our IP is very strange and pretty damn dangerous.

If so, can also block our bank accounts online, or damage it!

I want to be free to be able to send my data bank to SL as always did  with my avatars. 

Thanks again

Cerveaux

Actually, you are quite correct.  There are no guarantees.  Surely you read the Terms of Service before you clicked that you accepted it.........it's a requirement to enter SL.  If you didn't read it, now is probably a little late.  But better late than never at all.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

It sounds like you've been IP banned.  That IP assigned to you by your ISP is not some private IP.  It's also not unique to you only.........many others using your ISP have the same IP address as you do.  It's possible your IP has been banned and you are one of the unfortunate and innocent people caught up in it............but judging by your attitude, I a little skeptical about that. :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Submit a support ticket if you can't call one of the phone numbers provided for billing problems.  You also can write an email to billing support..........or, if you want to spend the postage you can send a snail mail.  One thing that is very certain........no one here can help you.  Linden Lab does not respond to threads about billing or any personal issues on the forums (that's a privacy thing.....you have to do it way that is set up).

" but judging by your attitude, I a little skeptical about that. "

WOW

Penny, you are a person who speaks without knowing the facts.Very strange and suspected your attitude, not mine,

Anyway let me explaine you something please....I do not have any attitide, because I am a good person. and I say so because story of my life. So, since you can get on my IP and ban him without cause intelligent,  I'm clear  with my conscience, especially in cases like this, where I do not know  my interlocutor's face.   If I was not clear with my conscience and I was not on the correct side, I did not write in the Linden forum, in front of thousands of users.   If people for a trifle, can enter my IP, and Linden can't protect my privacy, when I am free from my work, I'll go to the police and I denounce what has happened and will open on-line investigations. 

So the ladies and the gentlemen, who have entered my IP will be identified by the Police and if something bad happens to my account, Police will know who to contact.And I'm sure that among these there are also Italian, and through them we come to know who and how IP bans do and why he did it .. I have an injury and Linden should repair the damage.If Linden does not, doesthe police.I thought this forum was for all jurisdiction not only for some. I do not send no ticket, Linden knows what he needs to know. I'm going to the police and denounce those people. This is what I will do as soon as possible.
Thanks

It's a bit difficult to differentiate the rhetoric and paranoia from the real issue here but it's your thread title that caught my attention. If you had described your issue rationally without the anti-Linden rants, it would have helped your case and got more measured repsonses.

If you are a victim of the bugged beta local payment system that went so badly wrong for many non-US residents and your account has been suspended or cancelled due to non-payment of fees, then I suggest you immediately email support@payments.secondlife.com and state your case but do so in the best English you can and be polite and respectful. None of the talk you've come out with here.

Linden Lab has confirmed that it will manually restore accounts that were in trouble due to non-payment and also restore any lost land if the cause was the bugged beta local payment system which is seeing perfectly valid credit cards failing due to a problem with Linden Lab's collection system. Billing Support will email you back with some suggestions and if you have a Paypal account, you can now use it. I had to convert Lindens to USD to pay my fee which is due today as Support is still working on sorting my case out.

If you are banned or suspended for any other reason, then all you can do is appeal via the proper support ticket channel.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.