i might be reported

hotkisses1986

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i thought i paid for a panel in next gen and when the owner asked me for the date i was created my computer showed me the wrong info and i passed that info on to the woman and then we found out that i didnt pay for the panel that i thought i had and now she said shes going to report me for a accident that i didnt evean now about and i tried to amke right

4 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers.

You say you thought you paid for a panel (but you can always double check what transactions you have made for sure by looking at your transactions history via the website).  Have you argued with the owner about this? Is this why she has said she is going to report you?

It sounds like there may have been misunderstandings all round.  I would suggest you compose a nice, calm notecard to send to the owner, apologising outright for any misunderstandings and ask if you can't draw a line under this and start again.  Then the ball is in her court.

Linden Lab are unlikely to get involved in small disputes like this. 

• Like 1

Well I have never been reported, but I suspect that before any action takes place you would be contacted. From your post it is difficult for me to tell what the actual issue was. I am not sure how you get something and not have paid for it. Anyway, that doesn't seem like something LL would be all that interested in.

Stay cool. Keep all the documentation that you have (copy info from your transaction history as that disappears after a month). Put any conversations you may have record of or have logged into a notecard. Sit tight.

The last issue that I reported (a land thing) took two months before LL got around to it. I suspect that their list of possible abusers is a long one.

Hopefully, someone who has had issues and been reported can give you more info on this. If you did try and make it right, it seems like it is really a non-issue. Not everyone that reports abuse is correct :D.

This sounds to me like its their payment records that are incorrect.  As far as I know you cannot receive goods and/or services anywhere in sl without having to pay for them.  Even if the item is free you still have to go through the process of paying for which you part with exactly zero lindens.  The same applies to paying and receiving of goods on X street so I would say there is something wrong with their set up.

Check your transaction history and if its there keep a copy as it will not be listed for long :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.