i have Bregons . i picked them up to move them no i cant put them back down i get an error ?

Raven Barbecue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have bregons and i massed picked them up and no wi cant put them back down on the same land they were on or the new land i got it keeps giving me an Error message . about  causing problems in this region. but i have had them there for a mnth with no problems . ? any ideas ?

1 answer to this question

I had to look on Marketplace to figure out what a Bregon is.  :smileytongue:

My guess is that you picked up too many of them all at once.  That's a no-no.  When an object begins rezzing (appearing inworld), the simulator stops simulating its Region until the object rez is complete. For most objects, this simulator freeze is usually not noticeable. However, the more prims in a complex, coalesced object, the longer the rez time. As of Second Life Server 1.25, there has been a rez timeout of 15 seconds. If the complete object can't be rezzed before that timeout occurs, no portion of the object is rezzed and the rez fails. This timeout has been increased to 30 seconds in Server 1.26 for a landowner rezzing something on their own land.

The rez timeout creates a problem when Residents take complex coalesced objects into their inventory that they then can't rez before the timeout occurs. In order to be able to rez these objects, Residents need to create a Support ticket asking for the object to be broken into a set of smaller objects. The prim limit on coalesced objects is meant to prevent attempts to take objects into a Resident's inventory that will be too complex to rez before the rez timeout. I believe that the prim limit is now something like 1,000 prims, but I could be wrong.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4680 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.