Can't get rid of short-cropped, almost bald hair....tried different bald caps...help?

Tegwen Stardust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I currently have short-cropped black hair and can't figure out how to get rid of it. I have put on bald caps, but doesn't cover it. There is nothing in "current outfit" that would explain.

I have tried different bald caps that I have in my inventory...same thing. Still won't go away.

4 answers to this question

Some skins have painted hair (@Darren: odd but I wear one from Unique! :smileyvery-happy:). 

@Tegwen: if you are wearing a skin with painted hairbase included, you cannot remove the hair. The only solution I can think of is to wear hair that covers the hairbase completely or get another skin.

Some of my favorite skins from Laqroki have a hairbase painted on.  They're wonderful, because it doesn't look like you have thinning hair if you can see through your prim hair.  Most skins I've seen that have this option also have the same skins with no hairbase, packaged in the same folder when you buy them.  That's nice if you have a brunettte hair base painted on the skin but want to wear blonde hair.  Just change skins.  :smileyhappy: (Geez, I wish I could do that in RL.   :smileysad: )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.