how do i add my partner to my linden house so she has landrights?

elisabethd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It is impossible to give a second person the same land rights that you have for your Linden Home. Those homes are intended to be starter homes for new accounts, and not intended for couples or groups that already know how SL works and who want the full range of possible activities for their household, in their home.

Since you can't deed a Linden Home parcel to a group, the best you can do is as one other poster suggested, and create a group that you set all your portable stuff to, and set the parcel to allow *anyone* to rez stuff and to run scripts on your land. Then your Partner can, if the group settings allow it, move the items that you set out, and you can move what she sets out.

The down side is that anyone else can also rez stuff on or over your parcel. So you may come home some day and find you have zero prims available, because some freeloader has set up an illegal skybox above your parcel, mooching your prims.

The best way to share a home with a Partner and allow him/her to have full land rights is to abandon the Linden Home and buy a normal parcel, either on the Mainland or on a private sim, and deed the parcel to a land group that you both belong to. Then you can use the group roles to give your partner the same rights that you have on the land, in virtually all regards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.